Thursday 15 May 2008

Toothpaste! Toothpaste everywhere!!

A follow on from the previous post...

Indeed, today was a day of filming a bunch of talking heads (two hours of footage today in fact) and group discussion stuff for the aforementioned educational DVD.

Anyway, prior to leaving this morning I obviously brushed my teeth - and promptly slittered a big splodge of toothpaste all over my fresh, jet black shirt. I gave that a good scrubbing off with water and a towel - success.

Mind you, I've sent the rest of the day finding various small blobs and smudges and smears of toothpaste all over my shirt, and my jeans. I've no idea how it got all over me, but it did somehow ... see, this is what happens when I don't get enough sleep.

I think it's everyone's best interests if I'm afforded at least 8 hours, haha!

...

And I'd better go and get a new power lead for my laptop, the one I've got now is buggered somewhere along the line and the power keeps cutting out unless I place the wire just so... *sigh* ... lame.

No comments: