Monday 5 April 2010

TIDOZM responses...

As I've done for past projects, I figured I'd post some of the comments that have come back in response to The Inevitable Decomposition of Zombie Man.

"Technically I thought it was great, but I gotta say that I think the first two were a bit higher on the funny chart."

"It may not have as much humor as the first two, but ya gotta admit, the 'rot' scene (if you've seen it, you know what I mean) alone was worth the price of admission! ... Visually, I think this is the best ZM has ever looked."

"Wow! Your production standards have shot up! Some really good shots there. Nice and tight pace. And excellently inventive profanities."

"It was great! I think its finished the trilogy off nicely...for now!!"

"The angles, the music, the atmosphere. Everything feels perfect."

"Love this! Very nicely done! Some wonderful shots, well written, good score. Enjoyable little satire you got here, way to go guys."

I've you haven't seen it yet, or want to check it out again, follow the link and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45h8eDda-M

No comments: