Sunday 9 January 2011

Script updating...

After the distractions of the Xmas season, I got back into The End - the zombie mini epic which I have returned to - and did a tidy up of the new draft.

Again, the idea with this is to find a 2D computer animator who is reliable, talented, artistic, and willing to bring the visuals to life (the sorts of visuals that would cost a lot of money and take a lot of time and man power to do practically). I want to do something that's, relatively speaking, on a small scale (i.e. a handful of people to cover the animating, voice artistry, and music, while I act as writer/director/editor), but which is visually-speaking big scale.

The idea came about in 2007 when someone asked me 'what would you really like to see in a zombie movie'.

So that's what I'm working on right now - with Allen Bridge still germinating in the background, as it has proved to be a trickier thing to figure out than I had perhaps initially thought.

No comments: